Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


We Graceys have been very busy lately with school, work, and helping Grandpa & Grandma Barnes get ready for their move over the weekend. Travis has a whole two days off this month. I have EOI tests to prepare students for and the prom is coming up, too. Also, my graduate classes are wrapping up so that means we're all swamped. Noah has been busy growing and talking like crazy. His new words today were mower and Hummer. Grandpa and Grandma said that he said Wal-Mart, but we're in denial about that. Noah got a pretty serious boo-boo on his big toe, but he has announced that it is all better a couple of times. It still looks pretty painful to me. I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow when he has to wear tennis shoes.
His pictures we had made over spring break came in, and I've posted a sample. Don't tell the copyright police. I hope everyone has a great week. It looks to be a little soggy around here.

No comments: