Saturday, March 1, 2008

Boots



Today Noah discovered his cowboy boots, which were a gift from Aunt Beth & Uncle Jason for his first Christmas. It was pretty funny to watch him toddle around in them. It looked a lot like Mommy in heels. We're all doing well and hoping to have a productive weekend. I have an assignment due Tuesday and Nine-Weeks Tests to prepare. The countdown is on for Spring Break. Then the count down is on for May 15. I can't believe the year is almost over. Travis had to work this morning and has a "honey do" list. I'm sure golf will work into the plans Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Joshua Stephen Vaughn said...

Hey Mrs. Gee! Great blog. Noah is getting so grown up. Oi! We are older every minute. Thanks for blogging I never happen to run into you guys. I am pondering doing a blog as well. I visited Mexico again recently. I blogged it here: Josh's Mexico Blog. Tell Mr. Gee and your little Gee-dawg howdy. :)